Saturday, October 15, 2016

How To Change U S P S Address

Privacy Act Statement: Your information will be used to

provide you with mail forwarding and change of address

services. Collection is authorized by 39 U.S.C. 401,

403, and 404. Providing the information is voluntary,

but if not provided we will not be able to process your

request. We do not disclose your information to third

parties without your consent, except to facilitate the

transaction, to act on your behalf or request, or as

legally required. This includes the following limited

circumstances: to a congressional office on your behalf;

to financial entities regarding financial transaction

issues; to a U.S. Postal Service (USPS) auditor; to

entities, including law enforcement, as required by law

or in legal proceedings; to contractors and other

entities aiding us to fulfill the service (service

providers); to federal, state, local or foreign

government agencies regarding personnel matters or for

the performance of its duties; for the service of legal

process; for voter registration purposes; for jury

service duties; to a disaster relief organization if the

address has been impacted by a disaster or manmade

hazard; to individuals or companies already in

possession of your name and old mailing address, as an

address correction service. Information will also be

provided to licensed service providers of the USPS to

perform mailing list correction service of lists

containing your name and old address. A list of these

licensed service providers can be obtained at the

following URL:

Change Your Address

Are you moving? Report your change of address to

continue receiving mail and government benefits.

Change Your Address with the Postal Service

Go to to change your address online. This

is the preferred method for speed and convenience, and

you immediately get an e-mail confirmation of the

Go to your local post office and request a Movers Guide.
You can also ask the USPS to temporarily change your

address or hold your mail.

Change Your Address with Other Government Agencies

Other federal and state agencies to contact when

changing your address include:

Internal Revenue Service (IRS)  – Contact the IRS to

change your address if you are expecting a tax refund or

other mail. You can also change your address with the

IRS by writing your new address in the appropriate boxes

on your tax return when you file.

Social Security Administration (SSA) – Change your

address online using your my Social Security account if

you receive Social Security retirement, survivors, or

disability benefits or are enrolled in Medicare. If you

don't receive Social Security benefits or Medicare,

contact the SSA.

Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) – Contact the VA if

you are a veteran who receives benefit payments or you

wish to update your records.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) –

Contact USCIS if you are a non-U.S. citizen who is

required to register your address.

State Motor Vehicle Agencies – Contact your state to

change your address on your driver's license or motor

vehicle registration.

State Election Offices – Contact your state election

office to change your address on your voter registration



  1. There are going to declared out CBSE 10th Result 2017 in the month of June, 2017 as expected. Move to Download CBSE 12th Result 2017 from here once releases out.

  2. Here you can get nice details about MP 10th Result 2017 and You can also check out Karnataka SSLC Result 2017 from here.we also provide you good details of Bihar Board 12th Result 2017 and Rajasthan Board 12th result 2017 which will be announced in May 2017.

  3. We provide Affordable SEO Services in Orange County with Guaranteed Top Ten Rankings in Google for your Websites in just $99/Month.